Spot² Dev Team - Mexico City (Hybrid)
We are a disruptive proptech startup in Mexico City and we want to create the next ecosystem for commercial real estate. If you’re interested in fast learning and making a breaking change in the industry, join us! Help us to create the next generation marketplace and digital tools for commercial real estate.
- We want to read about your technical skills and years of experience.
- Programming challenge, in order to verify code quality, programming practices and performance.
- Interview with the CEO & CTO about yourself, personal experience, interests and career goals.
Day to day
- Large codebase maintaining and testing oriented to fulfill proptech solutions.
- Code refactoring with best practices and special attention to performance and dead code. Experience with code coverage and pipelines is a bonus.
- Developing new features with special focus to response times and performance.
- Comfortable with developing software for diverse RDBMS engines.
- Provide solutions to problems in terms of time and complexity.
- Daily meetings 15-40 min at 10:00/11:00 am Mexico City
- Experience with Data Lakes, Data Warehousing and ETL tools (+3 years)
- Experience developing End-to-End data projects
- Strong skills using Python and SQL
- Experience with data science Python libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
- Good Knowledge of data storage technologies, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of big data frameworks, data streaming and NoSQL systems. (Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka)
- Experience with data processing, data model design
- General knowledge of state of the art cloud infrastructure, networking and storage solutions
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and statistical models
- Experience applying technologies to transform data into meaningful insights and trends.
- Group players, we encourage to leave ego apart from work.
- Able to work part remote but independently; detail-oriented and execution focused.
- Contribute to having a better development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and well organized.
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with our other projects and persons.
- Provide solutions to problems, not only code.
- Engineering minded, always willing to seek how things work.
- SCRUM work methodology.
- Able to translate problems into technological solutions.
What we offer:
- Hybrid model, part office, part home office.
- Great challenges that will complement your development career.
- Fast growing company. If we grow, you grow
Send your CV to email@example.com