Front End Developer (React)
We are a disruptive proptech startup in Mexico City and we want to create the next ecosystem for commercial real estate. If you’re interested in fast learning and making a breaking change in the industry, join us!
Help us to create the next generation marketplace and digital tools for commercial real estate.
- We want to read about your technical skills and years of experience.
- Programming challenge, in order to verify code quality, programming practices and performance.
- Interview with the CEO & CTO about yourself, personal experience, interests and career goals.
Day to day:
- Working with a group of people from different backgrounds in order to decide the best for the product.
- Release new features constantly to web applications to enable product growth.
- Maintain react components and applications. This includes pipelines of CI/CD.
- Special focus to response times and performance.
- Responsive oriented design.
- Create mockups/prototypes to show user interaction to stakeholders.
- Consume RESTful services using best practices in asynchronous calls.
- Create components to enable code reuse in several stages of the application like HOC, contexts and Redux dispatchers.
- Deployment of SPAs.
- Experience with Laravel development is a plus.
- Daily meetings 15-40 min at 10:00/11:00 am Mexico City
- React (+2 years)
- Bonus: Desirable experience with next.js.
- Principle of SST (Single Source of Truth) using Redux and React Contexts.
- Experience with consuming RESTful services.
- Understanding of React Hooks over Component API.
- Understanding of Ref elements inside React application
- Bonus: Desirable experience with TypeScript and PropTypes
- Bonus: Experience with TDD and Unit Testing (Frameworks like Jest, Mocha and Cypress)
- Bonus: Mocking and Prototyping with Storybook.js
- Group players, we encourage to leave ego apart from work.
- Able to work part remote but independently; detail-oriented and execution focused.
- Contribute to having a better development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and well organized.
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with our other projects and persons.
- Provide solutions to problems, not only code.
- Engineering minded, always willing to seek how things work.
- SCRUM work methodology.
- Design Patterns of software development in Front end applications.
- Able to translate problems into technological solutions.
What we offer:
- Hybrid model, part office, part home office.
- Great challenges that will complement your career.
- Fast growing company, If we grow, you grow
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org