Spot2 Dev Team
We are a disruptive proptech startup in Mexico City and we want to create the next ecosystem for commercial real estate. If you’re interested in fast learning and making a breaking change in the industry, join us! Help us to create the next generation marketplace and digital tools for commercial real estate.
- We want to read about your technical skills and years of experience.
- Programming challenge, in order to verify code quality, programming practices and performance.
- Interview with the CEO & CTO about yourself, personal experience, interests and career goals.
Day to day
- Large codebase maintaining and testing oriented to fulfill proptech solutions.
- Experience with web scrapping and ETL process
- Code refactoring with best practices and special attention to performance and dead code. Experience with code coverage and pipelines is a bonus.
- Developing new features with special focus to response times and performance.
- Comfortable with developing software for diverse RDBMS engines.
- Provide solutions to problems in terms of time and complexity.
- Daily meetings 15-40 min at 10:00/11:00 am Mexico City
- Object Oriented Programming experience (+3 years)
- Bonus: Experience with other programming paradigms like functional, reactive or imperative
- Deep understanding of design patterns and Python programming
- Experience with Django +3 years
- Some experience with other web frameworks like Symfony, Rails, Nestjs are desirable
- Solid foundations of computer science as well as using data structures and algorithms
- TDD and Unit Testing development experience
- Version control using Git
- Bonus: gitflow as work methodology
- Experience with developing and managing RESTful web services
- Desirable cloud experience with providers like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Desirable experience with system orchestration and containerization through Kubernetes and Docker
- Group players, we encourage to leave ego apart from work.
- Able to work part remote but independently; detail-oriented and execution focused.
- Contribute to having a better development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and well organized.
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with our other projects and persons.
- Provide solutions to problems, not only code.
- Engineering minded, always willing to seek how things work.
- SCRUM work methodology.
- Design Patterns of software development in Python
- Able to translate problems into technological solutions.
What we offer:
- Home office
- Great challenges that will complement your development career.
- Fast growing company. If we grow, you grow
**Send your CV to email@example.com **